Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Foliage Trip

The Fall Foliage Trip of '08 is complete. Travels to New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio yielded some fun photos. Look for them to be on my website soon.

To the left is a little sample from southern Ohio near Marietta on US 26.

The 800+ photos that I took have been boiled down to about 100 and a small portion of those will make the web site as soon as I reduce the size and make thumbnails for the pics.

For anyone using Simple Viewer, you need to create an XML file that references the picture name and caption. I wrote a .NET Windows program that will automatically create this XML listing saving a lot of tedious keying if you have many images. I can make this program available to those interested.

1 comment:

Suzanne Ally said...

YES I am interested!
WooHOOO!