Wednesday, August 27, 2008


This photo of Pittsburgh at night from Mt Washington reminds me that it all looks great from the bird's eye view. It is good to get away from the day to day "street level" view every so often and as Covey says "sharpen the saw". Vacation in Michigan was like that and I realized that I want to search for purple cows. What is a purple cow? That my friend, will get you coming back to find out! Anyway, this weekend will be church family camp which is also another ten thousand feet view that leaves the pedestrian street level behind and gives a clear shot of the "bigger picture".

4 comments:

sunriser said...

Beautiful photo, beautiful thought, beautiful person.....
Thanks for sharing Ron!

Luke said...

Sweet pix!

Everyone joining the blog-o-sphere is very exciting. Helps me pass the time at wo-...er, home :)

hart said...

nice hook with the purple cow

Whitney said...

Hiya Pops, I was thinking that pic was Hong Kong for a second!